Would you like to know what is trending on Twitter before Twitter even knows what’s trending on Twitter?
Hashtags.org Analytics can tell you which hashtags are trending, faster and more accurately than any other service available today.
Trending topics are those topics being discussed more than others. As Twitter explains trending topics, “Twitter Trends are automatically generated by an algorithm that attempts to identify topics that are being talked about more right now than they were previously. The Trends list is designed to help people discover the ‘most breaking’ breaking news from across the world, in real-time. The Trends list captures the hottest emerging topics, not just what’s most popular.” Superbowl 25 million tweets
- 80% of Twitter usage is on mobile – 70% of which at home
- 25% audience purchased products via twitter,
- 50% use twitter to give them latest news, personalized news
- 15.2 million tweets on the #grammys hashtag
- #pharrellsHat was a huge talking point
- Mobile click stream analysis – 94% of twitter users shop on mobiles,
- 56% of twitter users are influenced in what they purchase by what they see on twitter
- 37% visit twitter before and or after shopping on their mobile
- 1 in 3 say that twitter has a direct influence on their purchase decision